All shea butter is not equal!
Ori shea butter is the only 100% all-natural, mechanically extracted, organic extract from the shea nut tree, commonly known as the Karite tree. Unrefined Ori is the best shea butter because it retains all it’s natural ingredients.
Ori Shea Butter has a very high content of essential fatty acids and natural anti-oxidant compounds. It provides cellular restoration for the skin and also has extreme moisturizing qualities.
Refined Ori is known as shea butter and is used widely in cosmetics as a moisturizer and as a substitute for cocoa butter in the chocolate industry.
The refined shea butter that is commercially available and sold on shelves everywhere contains different chemicals that are added to it, and is often times chemically extracted from the shea nut tree.
The benefits of Ori Shea Butter:
- It is rich in a number of vitamins, especially A, E, F and K.
- It contains natural anti-oxidants.
- It has a soft aromatic, relaxing scent.
- It softens and prevents dryness and cracking on the heels and elbows.
- It is great for the skin of infants and young children.
- It helps eliminate skin discolorations.
- It works well for conditioning and protection from damage related to dryness of hair.
- It revitalize your hair.
- It is very useful for dry scalp and dandruff.
- It helps protect the hair from chlorine and salt when swimming.
- It is a great shaving agent and helps to avoid bumps after shaving.
- It helps to reduce stretch marks.
- It helps you to relax when applied to a hot bath.
- It reduces stress and tensions in the body when massaged on your feet.
How to use Ori Shea Butter
- Use a lot of Ori on your scalp and in your hair then wrap with a warm towel for 30 minutes.
- Apply Ori to hair and scalp twice a week. It enhances the growth of hair. It also improves texture and moisture content.
- Ori can be used before and after air or blow drying.
- Apply generously to skin to prevent stretch marks. During pregnancy, apply Ori as often as you want, but no less than three times a day to the stomach and back, under and around the breast and face.
- Ori moisturizes & protects skin & scalp, especially over processed & heat-treated hair.
- Ori soothes and reduces skin irritations such as eczema, acne, rash, minor scrapes and burns.